Tactile Feedback Mod for the Thrustmaster TH8A/TH8RS
- Colours may vary from the ones in the photos.
For the serious Sim Racer who wants that extra flexibility and extra durability
When using the “H-pattern” shifter plate/mode. Not applicable to Sequential Mode (does not affect sequential mode).
- Increased Gear Shift Resistance
- Laser-cut stainless steel plates - To allow for spring-pressure adjustment (also provide extra durability)
- Spring-loaded steel ball bearings for improved tactile feedback
- Adjustable ball bearing spring pressure
- Improved immersion as shifter feels more like a real gated shifter
- Steel ball bearings make a nice metallic click when shifting gears
- Printed in Premium PLA+ for strength and durability
- Detailed installation instructions (download from our nolitto3d online store): https://nolitto3d.com/pages/clixbeetle-pro-gt-installation-instructions
- Detailed Ball Bearing Spring Pressure Adjustment instructions (download from our nolitto3d online store) : https://nolitto3d.com/pages/clixbeetle-gt-spring-pressure-adjustment
- As reviewed by Barry Rowland - Sim Racing Garage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9fm9POR4u8